How to edit/delete auto complete transaction

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 13:33:24 EST 2016

i do this all the time. sometimes it all enters and i have to go back and
change it. just click or double click in the field you want to change and
edit. the accounts is a drop down menu so that's different.

you can do this even after entering and saving a transaction. sometimes i
type in the wrong # or i estimate something and then edit to reflect actual
amount/ details.

           ph

writer ~:~ photographer ~:~ book designer
resident manager
paulahendricks.com