How to edit/delete auto complete transaction

Thevenin kradak at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:05:04 EST 2016

A middle ground would be to allow for certain transactions or descriptions to
be marked as "not auto-filled".

This would allow for frequent items to be easily replicated, while at the
same time allowing for more complex (yet frequent) transactions to be
customized each and every time w/o having a prior transaction be duplicated
and a filling orphan entry auto made to complete the charge.

We can organize our accounts, but I'm not aware of any type of lookup table
that we could edit for frequent descriptions. Is there?