How to edit/delete auto complete transaction

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jan 2 18:35:38 EST 2016

> On Jan 2, 2016, at 3:05 PM, Thevenin <kradak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A middle ground would be to allow for certain transactions or descriptions to
> be marked as "not auto-filled".
>
> This would allow for frequent items to be easily replicated, while at the
> same time allowing for more complex (yet frequent) transactions to be
> customized each and every time w/o having a prior transaction be duplicated
> and a filling orphan entry auto made to complete the charge.
>
> We can organize our accounts, but I'm not aware of any type of lookup table
> that we could edit for frequent descriptions. Is there?

No. As AC explained, the autofill feature just searches back in the current account for the most recent description that matches what you've typed so far. Don't like what it gives you? Keep typing. Want to use the same description for something else? Just fix what it enters. Be sure to switch to split view if it says --split transaction-- in the transfer field.

Regards,
John Ralls