How to edit/delete auto complete transaction

Dorel Ciornei dorelciornei at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 22:32:45 EST 2016

I am no programmer, just a basic user, but I would guess that when you delete the account, the past transactions on that account remain as previously recorded (which is what should happen).As many have pointed out, the autocomplete looks at transactions with the same descriptions that were recorded in the past and returns the first it finds, dynamically as you are typing.
So I can see how it would return transactions that were previously posted even though those accounts were deleted.
I would venture to also note that this is just done for our convenience and one should exercise due diligence and hand fill the transaction if the one suggested is not the right one. Now, I do know that some keep pulling the wrong one, but it is just how the systems works.

Happy Holidays to all and thank you all for the work you guys are doing!

Dorel