GnuCash on a Mac

Jill Terry jill at babrees.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 01:23:11 EST 2016

YIKES!  [sigh]  The PC is sssooo much simpler - just right click and
create short-cut!

When I double click on this new application I get: "The action “Run
Shell Script” encountered an error."

I suspect it is because I am not yet ofey with what Mac calls full
path.  I have:
open -n /Applications/Gnucash.app –args
/documents/Accounts/All/All_Accounts.gnucash

I also tried including /Users/jillterry/ in the path and then ~ but
neither of those work either

--
Regards
Jill Terry