GnuCash on a Mac

Plutocrat plutocrat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:48:39 EST 2016

Jill Terry wrote on Monday, 04 January, 2016 02:23 PM:
> I suspect it is because I am not yet ofey with what Mac calls full path.  I have:
> open -n /Applications/Gnucash.app –args /documents/Accounts/All/All_Accounts.gnucash
>
> I also tried including /Users/jillterry/ in the path and then ~ but neither of those work either

I'm not a Mac user either, but I believe Macs are case senstive, and Documents has a capital D.

Did you try

open -n /Applications/Gnucash.app –args /Users/jillterry/Documents/Accounts/All/All_Accounts.gnucash

or perhaps the shorter:

open -n /Applications/Gnucash.app –args ~/Documents/Accounts/All/All_Accounts.gnucash

P.