Duplicate Transactions from OFX

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jan 4 14:55:40 EST 2016

> On Jan 4, 2016, at 11:32 AM, Brody, Justin <Justin.Brody at goucher.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi John,
>
> Thanks again.  In split view it lists the current account and an Imbalance account; it is the same for both copies of the transaction. They also appear in the Imbalance account.

Interesting. Since there's an imbalance account I guess that you're not assigning the target accounts in the matcher, but that doesn't explain the duplication. The OFX file itself must be unusual. Would you mind sending it to me directly (don't copy the list unless there's nothing in it you think confidential)?

Regards,
John Ralls