Duplicate Transactions from OFX

Brody, Justin Justin.Brody at goucher.edu
Mon Jan 4 16:54:29 EST 2016

Thanks again John!  I'd be happy to send it but am not sure where to find it?  The data is coming straight from the bank, I looked in my temporary directory but only found "gnucash.trace".  For whatever it's worth, when I download a QFX file from the bank and import it nothing strange seems to happen.