Cannot direct connect to chase - business account or chase - amazon account

Howdy Doody h0wdyd3wdy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 00:22:54 EST 2016

Thanks for the response.
So basically this is a new chase bank account.  I previously had a
chase credit card account - amazon - that now works again after
generating a UUID.
I generated a UUID for chase bank, and for capital one bank... with
capital one, "retrieve accounts" works and gets accounts, however, I
get the same "400" error as I do with chase bank.