Finding Invoice Type "?" / CSV Import Help

Benjamin Soffer (SLF) bsoffer at soffer-law.com
Thu Jan 14 13:01:37 EST 2016

Geert,

Thank you for offering to inspect the subject data file.  The data file is for a law firm and therefore, in some instances, it reflects confidential client information which may not be revealed.  However, I could send you a sanitized version, stripped of all data except for the messed up records and a few others.  Would that be sufficient?

Regards,

Benjamin Soffer