Install upgrade from 2.6.1 to any other verison fails

Neal Lithwick nhlithwick at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 09:58:32 EST 2016

neal at Lith-Serv:~$ ls /usr/local/bin
gnc-fq-check  gnc-fq-helper  gnucash      gnucash-make-guids lcdoctl
gnc-fq-dump   gnc-fq-update  gnucash-env  gnucash-valgrind

As a matter of complete disclosure, I did start to build from source the
first time I tried this but I never completed it (I stopped it) because
it seemed to keep going and going, never ending. It would have been
2.6.10 (at that time), not 2.6.1