No balance after adjusting smallest fraction

Steve Blackwell zephod at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 17 11:55:11 EST 2016

I have a stock account and I edited it to change the smallest fraction
to allow more decimal places. Then I went into the account and adjusted
the numbers in the Shares column to add the extra precision.

When I did that the Balance column was blanked out.

Since the total for that stock is now blank, the total for that
sub-account is now blank which makes the total for whole account and on
up the chain to the Net Worth all blank.

How to fix this?

Thanks,
Steve