Beginner Issues with GNUCash

soulrade bosemajor at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:05:08 EST 2016

Yeah for testing purposes I have reduced the number of data to about 30-50
just to get an idea. We've clarified it is no good keeping the books out of
balance. So two options now, either split the transaction and somehow keep
the Paypal data for the Paypal transfer side. Alternatively create a
separate middle account to hold both the data.

Just waiting on to find out how one would record the transaction from Paypal
to Bank. If it should be the date the money was sent, or the day the money
came in.