running concurrent gnucashes with one database

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Mon Jan 18 00:49:59 EST 2016

You can place the Gnucash database anywhere and run it from the
application not much different from the way you run Libreoffice (or
Microsoft Word) to edit a document.  This includes having the data file
on a drop box folder.

As far as running at the same time, that isn't possible at this time.
One user had to use it at a time.  When the one user finishes he has to
save his changes.  Then the next user (from anywhere) can access the file.

At present Gnucash doesn't support multiple users.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James
ljames at apollo3.com