Beginner Issues with GNUCash

soulrade bosemajor at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:17:50 EST 2016

So far so good, I have managed to reconcile most of the accounts and all
balances look good on test data. Question about the reports, ideally when I
run the P&L I would like if it would show me the numbers for the current
accounting period. At the present moment it defaults to current fiscal year.
Is there a setting somewhere, where I can specify what my accounting period
is so that all reports show using this period?