android gnucash

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:17:04 EST 2016

I can't fathom in my wildest imagination why you would ever want to make ANY
stock transaction in the Android App which involves Gnucash.  The Android
App is only meant for you to record transactions while you're out and about,
and then EXPORT them to the desktop version.

If you're trying to do anything more than that, you're under the mistaken
impression that the Android App IS Gnucash, which it's NOT.  All of us wish
it were, I often see it in my dreams, but it's not, so get over it, and be
impatient with the rest of us :)

Entering stock transactions in the Android App (if it's even possible), and
then exporting that achievement to the Gnucash desktop version, will give
you one gold star, 10 headaches, and a lot of wasted time.  There is no true
mobile version of Gnucash and the developers have made it clear here, it
ain't goin' happen any time soon (unless Batman is working on a version in
his hidden cave).