A/P Register Question

Joseph Pellegrino jdpellegrino at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 22:17:27 EST 2016

I recently updated from 2.6.3 to 2.6.11 and I noticed that after the migration how payments posted in A/P seemed to change and I was wondering if someone could give me more information about it. I think that I read in the archives that changes were made to clean up the use of "Lot Links” which may apply to my question. So, in 2.6.3 if I made one payment against multiple invoices the A/P register might read:

 T	Ref		 Payment		Bill
 P	Payment	16
 L	Lot Link	  			16
 L	Lot Link	  1
 L	Lot Link	  5
 L	Lot Link	10

A single payment from to A/P through the “Process Payment” Dialog would generate a register as shown above.

Now that register looks like this:

 T	Ref		 Payment
 P	Payment	   1
 P	Payment	   5
 P	Payment	 10

Is there a way to show the total payed in the register kind of like what I had before? And although it’s less important, I wouldn’t mind surpassing all the individual payments, they should probably be under a split I would think.

Thanks