Best way to to bulk import

Ben Pracht ben.pracht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:51:37 EST 2016

My hard drive crashed and I had to rekey transactions from bank
statements.  My bank only supplies the last 18 months of statements so
they had to be rekeyed.

For speed purposes, I thought it would be easier to enter it into a
spreadsheet so I can select the appropriate accounts to debit and
credit.  I was going to try to create my own GnuCash log file, but when
I saw all the GUID's I was going to need to look up it seems
overwhelming.

The data is coming from 3 bank accounts.  Would it be easier to split
the data into 3 csv files and import them that way?

Thanks,
Ben