How to show the net of two accounts?

Luke Rogers lhrogers at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:17:56 EST 2016

Michael,
I just want to show anywhere in GnuCash the sum of two account balances: a
checking account and a credit card.
We don't use the budgeting part of GnuCash. All of our entries either show
up as imbalance or a transfer between our accounts. We do balance each
account monthly and mark entries that are cleared. But I'd like to see the
sum of two current account balances, not the cleared balances.

Thanks,

Luke

Luke Rogers
Elijah Radio
Birmingham's *best*
WSJL 88.1 FM                                                      Christian
talk radio

www.WSJLradio.com