Vendor bill

C.E. Sherrod edgarsherrod at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:46:45 EST 2016

I posted a bill from a vendor.
Then I paid the bill.
Then I realized it was entered wrong.
I found, edited, unposted and deleted the bill
The bill now shows up under my vendor bills. I assume that is normal for
historic record keeping. It shows no due date or posted date. When I try to
view it, it shows no information or price etc.
However, the accounts payable account still shows it as a bill that is
payable. All the original information is still there. It won't let me
delete it. Refers me back to the bill.
I logged off and back on with no change.
How to I get rid of this erroneous bill?

Thanks for any help?

--
*C.E. Sherrod*

*2811 Steven Drive*