Transactions locked

Jill Terry jill at babrees.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 04:02:26 EST 2016

I have 3 transactions that appear to be locked, ie I can't edit them.
They are not open anywhere else and I have not done anything (to my
knowledge!) to cause this.

I noticed when I decided to reorganise my accounts slightly and wanted
to move them to a different account, I found that I could not edit
them.  They were the only transactions in this account.  As I wanted to
delete that account I simply deleted it and had them moved to the
account I wanted them in.

However, I now have a reference number for them, but I can't add it as
they still appear to be locked.

I considered deleting them and redoing them, however, the credit card
payment for them has been reconciled, so that would mess up that account.

Regards
Jill Terry