Invoicing Woes

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Fri Jul 8 11:17:34 EDT 2016

Hi All,
  I'm using GnuCash 2.6.5 on a MacBook Pro running Yosemite (10.10.5). Our trouble today is that we occasionally misenter the invoice number when creating an invoice. Fortunately, we can click the Edit Invoice button and change it. Unfortunately, making this change does not change what number we have to use to find that invoice. The invoice number seems to be changed everywhere I look except in searching for invoices. To find that invoice, I have to enter the misentered number.

  Has this bug been fixed in a more recent version of GnuCash?

Thanks,
John