Invoicing Woes

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Sun Jul 10 17:30:29 EDT 2016

Hi Geert,
  Thanks for looking into this. I think I will have to do some more testing. I originally posted after extensive testing with repeatable results. However, I just installed GnuCash 2.6.13 on a test drive with Yosemite 10.10.5 and found no evidence of the problem. I then booted back into my main drive (also Yosemite 10.10.5, but with GnuCash 2.6.5) and found no evidence of the problem there either. Perhaps it was some sort of temporary corruption.

Best,
John