Inadvertent data file loss

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:34:34 EDT 2016

On 13 July 2016 at 21:18, Hass, Michael <mh at drivedp.com> wrote:
> I am using Mac. Reassurance much appreciated. If I can log/reinforce the
> bug somewhere just point me. You can tell I'm new at this.

I believe the problem is that on a Mac double clicking files to start
gnucash opens the last opened file not the one you double click.  If I
remember correctly there is no easy fix for this.  Perhaps it would be
better if double clicking gnucash files did nothing rather than just
starting gnucash with the last file.  I don't know whether this would
be easily implemented or not.

Colin