Imbalance account

Pete Haworth pete at haworths.org
Thu Jul 14 12:20:53 EDT 2016

That's the strange thing.  On the same date as the Imbalance entry there is
a separate transaction with splits, one of which is for the same amount as
the Imbalance transaction but to a genuine account.  That transaction is
balanced.

It feels like I should delete the Imbalance account transaction.  I can
always add it back if it causes bad things to happen.

Pete