Account associations with Description are not "remembered"

Brooks Bridges bridges.brooks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:59:29 EDT 2016

I'm a new user and have used other software in which, once I've formed an
association between, say,
AC-DELMARVA POWER -DIRECT PAY
and
Expenses:Utilities:Electric

it is remembered and when I bring in new data to the account (via a QFX
file), it automatically assigns any transactions labeled AC-DELMARVA POWER
-DIRECT PAY to Expenses:Utilities:Electric

I'd just like to confirm that GnuCash definitely does not do this or to be
pleasantly surprised that I just missed finding how to make it happen.