Not displaying hidden accounts...

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:24:34 EDT 2016

Probably my imagination or the fact I'm getting (uh hum) slightly older,
but... I seem to recall that there was a way if you hide an account or an
account and all of its sub-accounts, that you could then opt not to see that
hidden account elsewhere in GnuCash (eg like in picking an account for entry
of a new transaction.  I have hidden an expense account and all of its
sub-accounts, but all of those hidden accounts still come up on the list
when I go to select an account for a new transaction, etc.

Using Windows 10, GnuCash 2.6.13