Links to documentation give blank pages

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 25 23:19:05 EDT 2016

> On Jul 25, 2016, at 4:13 PM, DaveC49 <davidcousens at bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I have just noticed the links to the Help Manual
> (https://www.gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?doc=help) and the Tutorial and
> Concepts guide (https://www.gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?doc=guide) on the
> Guncash website documentation page (https://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml)  are
> linking to blank pages and not bringing up the current documentation.
>
> I am able to download the PDF  ePub and  mobipocket versions from the links
> further down the page but the links to the online pages are not currently
> functioning. It's not just the new release as the V2.4 online links behave
> similarly.

Thanks. I'm not sure what's going on, but it seems to be related to https. http://www.gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?doc=help works fine. It might be that the links on the page for the iframe are http and while browsers used to put up a warning about that they've become pickier and now just block the content.

Regards,
John Ralls