Program Crashed Using AqBanking Wizard

Scott Reid subicpingjockey at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 03:52:27 EDT 2016

While trying to connect to my 'Navy Federal Credit Union" accounts via HBCI
backend the program crashed sometime after putting in my PASSWORD. As far as
I know everything was going fine until then.

After returning to the program user was setup, but lists the wrong country.
I tried to correct that and get accounts, but am getting the following
message:

15:11:46 Could not lock user 49183 (-109)

15:11:46 Unable to lock users

15:11:46 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

I have even tried deleting the user, but I get an "Error deleting user -
109".

Is there a problem at my end, the bank end or somewhere in between?

---