Unusably small ledger columns in HiDpi screen

Adam Powell hazelsct at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 03:22:13 EDT 2016

Hello,

I've been a GnuCash user for about fifteen years, and recently migrated to
a laptop with a 4K screen. I just opened GnuCash, and it seems there's a
maximum size on some of the ledger columns which is unusable small. It only
fits five digits into the Balance column, and two in Deposit and
Withdrawal! When I try to move the boundary between columns, it snaps back,
and even sometimes makes other columns even smaller.

Am I missing an option which would let me resize columns so I can see my
transactions?

This is with GnuCash 2.6.12-1 on Ubuntu 16.04.

Thanks,
Adam