Unusably small ledger columns in HiDpi screen

Adam Powell hazelsct at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 21:05:05 EDT 2016

Thanks David, for some reason I didn't receive your reply, but just saw it
on the archive.

I was not aware of the double click on the header feature.  Just tried it,
and it worked well.  I guess some of my wider Descriptions were making it
hard to shrink that field.

The screen is higher resolution, but I increased the GNOME (or Unity?)
default font size to be visible at this resolution.  So perhaps I had old
column widths in pixels, with new larger fonts in pixels?  Expanding the
window didn't help, the Transfer, R, Deposit, Withdrawal and Balance all
moved to the right, expanding the Description.

In any case, double-click worked well.  Thanks very much.  Now if only the
icons could be a bit bigger...  Much smaller problem.

-Adam