UK Flat Rate VAT

Henry Law news at lawshouse.org
Sat Jun 4 07:37:28 EDT 2016

On 04/06/16 11:58, Stuart Walsh wrote:
> 'is it possible?' question quite
> elegantly, but not quite the how.  Are you entering all of those split
> parts manually or is there a way to automate it?  And are you still
> able to put the customer-charged VAT (the 20%) portion on the actual
> invoice?

I'm afraid that I wound the company up over two years ago and I don't
remember exactly what I did.  But I'm pretty sure that I had to compute
the full-flat difference separately and enter the appropriate split
manually.  I generated my invoices separately from GNUCash anyway, using
it just to keep the books.

--

Henry Law            Manchester, England