Scheduled Transactions - Paying Some, Not All

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 22:49:47 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 10:34 AM, saboc <cessanfrancisco at gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I set up my Scheduled Transactions to allow me to choose which ones
> are to posted, instead of doing it batch-style?

In addition to the "Remind in advance" option mentioned before, you may not
realize that the statuses on the "Since Last Run... " dialog are editable.
They're drop-down menus.

SO for example if you see a scheduled transaction that is set to "To
Create" but you don't want it to be created at all, you can click on the
text and change its status to "Ignore." You can also change a transaction
that you WANT to create to "To Create."

This gives you precise control over which transactions get created, and
when, during a session.