Wrong Profit Number in Summary Bar

孙睿 rsun at rsun.me
Mon Jun 6 10:26:43 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

I'm new to GNU Cash and using it as my personal accounting software. It worked just fine before I closed the accounts just now. However, after that operation, the profit number in the summary bar always shows $2755.90. No transaction changes it. And the number itself is wrong, too: It should be a loss after certain experimental transaction/before closing the book. At the same time, numbers on income statement is correct. Is it a bug or something else?

Thanks!

Ryan