"Gnucash.app" 2.6.12-2 is damaged after installing on Mac OS X 10.10.5

Chris Velevitch chris.velevitch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:07:01 EDT 2016

That worked. Now I'm curious about the differences between 2.6.12-2 and
2.6.12.-1, apart from the way it's signed.

--

Chris
--

Adobe Developers & Designers, Sydney
Topic: InDesign: "The" website layout and CSS generation tool
Date: 30th May 2016
Details and RSVP on http://www.meetup.com/Adobe-developers-designers-sydney/