Problems with GNUCash usage (Technical questions)

Miranda Lee miranda.lee at hkban.org
Wed Jun 8 03:13:20 EDT 2016

May i please ask for this particular input for Printing and Reproduction,
is there any wrong input for the "Transfer" filed since the total expense
amount does not reflect on the root table as in 'box 2' shown below.
(should I have to change it to "*Liability"* in order to have this
captured?)

box 1.
[image: Inline images 2]

box2
[image: Inline images 1]

 Miranda  Lee

Hong Kong Business Angel Network Ltd.
Unit 201, 2/F, Enterprise Place
No. 5 Science Park West Avenue
Hong Kong Science Park
Shatin, New Territories

Tel. +852 2629-6728
miranda.lee at hkban.org

** Disclaimer **
This email and it's attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential, proprietary or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying or in any way
using this message. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender and destroy / delete any copies you may have received.