My Messages Go to Spam

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 10:52:55 EDT 2016

Indeed. Thanks for the confirmation. I see that when this came up in 2014, Derek had indicated that the appropriate Mailman patches would need to be installed.

I don’t plan to change my subscription at Gnucash-users, so let this be an alert to gmail subscribers: if you want to see all the messages from gnucash-users, add a whitelist entry for the list.

Thanks,
David