Feature(s) request - "Find Invoice" results page

Graham Lane grahamlane at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 00:06:00 EDT 2016

Thanks, Searches are not so much about finding a specific transaction, its
about looking at all the invoices like a ledger and seeing who is paying
the most, least etc.  This is useful for a non profit so they know exactly
when they they need to send out Thanks a letter to "customers" that donate
in a certain amount of money over time or sending a vendor a 1099 when they
hot $600 of transactions.

When looking for an invoice, I just search and put a 0 in the search box.
That way I automatically see them all and can scroll through looking for
whatever, using the sort tabs to speed it up. Rather than constantly typing
out searches, Invoices just stays open.

All other search results become tabs and are not hidden on the edge of my
desktop.
I do appreciate the answer,