Feature(s) request - "Find Invoice" results page

Graham Lane grahamlane at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:36:54 EDT 2016

I will look into the A/R idea, thanks.

If we could get a minimize button on the Invoice search results.  That
would be a significant improvement and speed up finding the invoice page on
my desktop that has PDF accoutnt statements, copies of checks, random
spread sheets and web browser...etc etc. Maybe that's a simpler thing to
code.

Thanks