ANNOUNCE: Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.12 Release 2016-03-28

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jun 18 09:47:10 EDT 2016

> On Jun 18, 2016, at 1:44 AM, Markus Gueniat <markus.gueniat at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> good day john
>
> can we have the latest stable version of "AqBanking / Version 5.6.10 2016/04/23" included in the next Gnu Cash Release"2.6.13" planned on 2016-06-26?
>
> i was asking the same before, but there was the answer that it has to wait for this release as the version was populated after Gnu Cash release.
>
> this will resolve some bugs with SWIFT-MT940 and Flicker-Code (HBCI).

Don't write directly to developers unless invited to: Use the mailing list.

Yes, AQBanking 5.6.10 will be in the bundles for the next release: I pushed those changes after you asked the last time:
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-osx/commit/f91342914a9b757a60e26edc9d5cf4b3e2061fb8
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-on-windows/commit/4b892565dbb78a3532acc0513e2ee0e33f031ed0

That won't affect Linux distributions, of course, as the AQBanking version in those is up to the distro package maintainers.

Regards,
John Ralls