Import multi currency transactions from phone

john_mike mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 03:43:06 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I have used my android app to record a number of transactions some of which
are multi currency.

I wish to import these into my main desk top file.

The options on the phone are to export transactions as QIF or XML.

Following various posting on the internet I initially attempted to import
via QIF. But part way through this import process it states that I have to
choose a currency as multiple currency transaction are not supported. I
therefore cancelled this process.

I then exported in XML format which produced a .gnca file.

The import options on the desk top program does not include an option for a
.gnca file.

As the android app permits you to enter multi currency transactions one
assumes that it is possible to import them to the desk top.

Please could someone guide me on the process.

Many Thanks

Mike