Import multi currency transactions from phone

john_mike mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 06:30:46 EDT 2016

Hi All,

OK I am very confused. Having tracked everything through it appears that
when you export any multi currency transaction from the android app it
simply dumps them.

The transactions are not in the export file.

So if you export and check delete transactions once exported you lose
everything.

I am at a loss. Why would the companion android app allow you to enter multi
currency transactions but then not allow you to export them. This does not
make sense.

Does anyone have a clue how to get your multi currency transactions back to
the desk top.

This is very annoying. I have unfortunately wasted a great deal of time.
Lost data. And will now have to recreate the data.

Regards