Hayes re: I need a report

Terri Hayes asl4me at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:33:12 EST 2016

Yay!

ok!... I have unchecked "active" and search for "only active"
and make sure that all fields are highlighted in the Find Is Paid? Is
NOT set true

and I can repeat the search - and get a list of all my 2016 Unpaid invoices...
its repeatable.. so I can write it down and practice the finesse of it...

now I'm greedy!... it does not show my how much they are for

BUT
that greed does not have to be answered...
I got what I asked for... a nice relatively easy to get to list of
unpaid invoices...
Thank you so much for helping me... I'll play with it and keep trying
to figure out how to make my process be what GNUCash needs so that it
can work for me...

I just really really really Cannot wait to get out from under
Quicken... (still using version 2005... refused to upgrade because
they kept removing "features" that I used ... and then eventually
putting those same features back in a couple years later and calling
them new...)

Thank you all very much!!
Terri Hayes