Swedish business accounts

Antikvariat Källaren antikvariat.kallaren at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:26:22 EDT 2016

Thanks for the help. I do know how to edit the account names etc. I just
wanted Gnucash to use the Swedish business accounts since it has support
for them.

Thanks,
Bo

> On 3/17/2016 9:17 AM, Colin Law wrote:
>
>> On 17 March 2016 at 12:57, Antikvariat Källaren
>> <antikvariat.kallaren at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   I need the Swedish BAS business
>>> accounts.Everything else seems to be in Swedish.
>>>
>> You can rename the accounts to be whatever you want.
>>
>> Colin
>>
>> Select the account (highlight) and hit edit. That will allow you to
> change things like name, description, where the account falls in the tree
> (what it's parent is), etc. You can also create new accounts, name them
> whatever you want. Any skeletons that gnucash provides are just stating
> points, default sets of books that you can make into your own CoA.
>
> Michael
>
> .

Antikvariat Källaren
tel butik: 0413-558946 tis - fre 12-18 lör 10-14
mobil: 070-5662099
http://www.antikvariat-kallaren.com
https://www.facebook.com/antikvariatkallaren