How can I input opening balance on GNUCash mobile on Android?

Akihiro ameniutaeba1978 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 09:05:28 EDT 2016

Hi all,I'm Japanese. So if I you don't understand my English, please let me
know to correct my English and solve my problem.I'm quite new to both ledger
entry and GNUCash.After getting accustomed to another book keeping app on
Android to keep my daily money transferring,Now I'm trying to change to
GNUCash.I followed instructions here, above around Figure D.
http://www.techrepublic.com/article/gnucash-a-powerful-mobile-financial-tool-for-android/
<http://www.techrepublic.com/article/gnucash-a-powerful-mobile-financial-tool-for-android/>
But I think the instruction for inputting opening balances don't work.I also
tried to export data with opening balance from GNUCash on mac into Android,
but don't know how to import on Android side.If there are anybody use
GNUCash mobile on Android, please tell me how to input opening balance on
it.Any comment will be appreciated and thanks in advance.Akihiro