multiple books with android gnucash?

S McGraw smcg4191 at mtneva.com
Mon Mar 21 00:41:09 EDT 2016

Is this an ok place for questions about the android app?

I am planning a long trip and just installed the Gnucash android
app in anticipation of it.

On my home desktop machine I have two books (gnucash files) that
I access with two separate desktop icons.  While traveling I'll
also need access to both sets of books.  But I don't see how to
set that up on my phone.  All I found so far is too import the xml
file for book-1, make some transactions, export it as xml, import
book-2 from xml, make transactions, export it, ... etc.
Since one of the books is quite large (ie takes a couple minutes
to import) and sometimes I have to make corresponding entries in
both sets of books, that procedure is rather painful.

Is there some way I can setup two icons on the phone, one for each
set of books, similar to the way my desktop is?

Thanks for any suggestions...