New computer, lost back up

david.carlson.417@gmail.com david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:03:04 EDT 2016

    Looking at Anne's last post I think that what she saved was a gnucash data file named backup.  I doubt that was the name of her actual data file.  Perhaps she failed to search for a file with the correct name.  She should search for all files with .gnucash in the name.
David C
Sent from my LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

------ Original message------From: Derek Atkinshe same directory for all Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2016 1:55 PMTo: Thomas Levine;should look in tCc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org;Subject:Re: New computer, lost back up
Thomas Levine <_ at thomaslevine.com> writes:> On 30 Mar 21:07, Colin Law wrote:>> You appear to have forgotten to include the filenames.>> It appears that the mailing list doesn't allow image attachments;It allows image *attachments*.  It does not allow INLINED images.> I loaded the list of filenames here.> http://big.dada.pink/ibhaiife.png>> You can guess the extensions from the third column.> Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.> You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.-derek--        Derek Atkins, SB '93 MIT EE, SM '95 MIT Media Laboratory       Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board  (SIPB)       URL: http://web.mit.edu/warlord/    PP-ASEL-IA     N1NWH       warlord at MIT.EDU                        PGP key available_______________________________________________gnucash-user mailing listgnucash-user at gnucash.orghttps://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user-----Please remember to CC this list on all your replies.You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.