How do TURN OFF: double clicking transaction DURING RECONCILE goes to split ledger

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue May 3 03:29:13 EDT 2016

On 3 May 2016 at 00:45, ed65love <ed65love at gmail.com> wrote:
>> True.  You did not say what happens if you click the Split button on
>> the toolbar when it has opened in split mode.
>
> I don't know, and to be honest, I don't care. I just don't want it to go
> to split mode all the time :(

Well you should care, since your main complaint was that you had to
enter both sides of the split every time, if clicking the split button
unsplits the transaction then that is at least a workaround for the
moment until a fix is found.  It may not, of course.

> Are you really happy? Isn't that the reason you do anything in life?
> I can help you drop the stress and struggle. Coaching from $50/week.
> Get Started Now: 0411-111-816 www.edlovecoaching.com Skype: ed65love

It sounds like a bit of your own medicine would not go amiss  :)

However I am not sure that advertising is approved of on this list.

Colin