How do TURN OFF: double clicking transaction DURING RECONCILE goes to split ledger

ed65love ed65love at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:45:01 EDT 2016

> You said you were using the latest version, which is 2.6.12.  I don't
> know whether anything has been done in that area.

It originally happened with a much earlier version, and I was told to
upgrade to 2.6.11, but it's still happening there.

> Is it which account that matters or which individual transaction?

The account seems to make the difference for some reason.

> True.  You did not say what happens if you click the Split button on
> the toolbar when it has opened in split mode.

I don't know, and to be honest, I don't care. I just don't want it to go
to split mode all the time :(

	Ed
--
Are you really happy? Isn't that the reason you do anything in life?
I can help you drop the stress and struggle. Coaching from $50/week.