Reports crashing

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:25:40 EDT 2016

I don't know how much it matters (because I suspect the problem isn't with
GnuCash itself but another place), but in order to get useful symbols in
the trace file you'll also need to install the gnucash-dbg package.

I don't know much about the NSPlugin-Viewer that's crashing, but I assume
it's stumbling over something installed (or partly installed) in Firefox,
Chrome or Chromium. It wouldn't be anything GnuCash installed, I think.
>From my (possibly misguided) Internet searches, it sounds like
NSPlugin-Viewer allows non-native plugins to be used in a web browser.